Have vaginal vault prolapse, cystocele, rectocele, enterocele, prolapsed uterus. Do not want mesh. Possible?

Hi. I am a 52 yo with no pain but progressing vaginal vault prolapse. I am a PT in our acute rehab so am required to do heavy lifting. I love my job by the way. I have a cystocele, rectocele, enterocele, and prolapsed uterus. The three options given to me are 1. fix cystocele and rectocele only and do nothing to uterus or 2. Fix prolapses and do a uterine suspension with mesh or 3. have a hysterectomy keep ovaries and fix all the prolapses. I would like to keep my uterus but do not want mesh. Is this approach possible? Thanks. My fear of hysterectomy is accelerated loss of ovarian function (I know they are petering out but why speed it up), diminished orgasms, persistent wt gain. Am I being ridiculous? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013