Have vaginal rash, itchy, bumps with moisture secretion. Told consult dermatologist. Suggestions?

Hi. I have some sort of rash in my vaginal area. It is bumps as well that seem to sometimes secrete a moisture. It really itches very bad. I went to the gynecologist and they said it isnt herpes and since she said it wasnt dry then it wasnt exycema (which i have by the way) so she recommended I go to a dermatologist because she didnt know what is was. But i think that is weird to have a dermatologist look at your vagina when they normally look at acne on the face lol do you know what this is? Do you think I should go to a dermatologist or another gynecologist?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013