Have vaginal dryness, painful, loss of interest in sex. What is wrong?

i m 41 yrs and suffering from vagina dryness, i married at the age of 39 yrs and now my marriage yrs 1.5 yrs, during intercourse i hv very much pain, and i dont enjoy sex, even when my husband touches me i dont feel excited, and now we are not trying for intercourse as he gets irritate because i make my face very painful and now he is also not intrsted in sex,
and now my menstruation is only for 2 days , mthly menstruation cycle is no problem but i fear that my mestruation will stop soon .pls help as i need to be mother
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013