Have vaginal bleeding, clotting. Have PCOS. Had a Laparoscopy. Is this abnormal?

Hi! Short medical history:
I have pcos and have had 3 surgerys since 2002 which was my first ovarian cyst to cause complications. I've had an ovary and tube removed due to cyst growth. A laparoscopic removal of cyst a few years later and recently a lap. Surgery for endo and dermoid cyst removal. My most recent was done 3\20\13 since then I've had some vaginal bleeding which only reqires a pnaty liner but this is the first surgery where I have ben experiencing bleeding and clots for so long after surgery. It is a mix of red and brown in color. Could this be considered abnormal or b signs of something else?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013