Have uterus polyps. Whats the treatment? Also infertility. Why did IUI fail?

I have uterus polys, whats the treatment for that? If I will go for suregery then can I try to get pregant in the same cycle when suregery done or Can I try in next cycle? Dr. Said that I have two polyps and should remove. I had early checmical pregancy in May and one week ago had Hysteroscopy and that time found 2 polys. I last cycle was on Gonal 1312.5 and ovidrel 250 shot and got +ve P but failed that cycle. I am paitent of infertility since last may 2011 and went through 2 clomid + IUI , one follistum + iui and one IVF and then one Gonal + IUI at previous clinic. with new Dr. clomid + IUI which was failed and got sucess with Gonal +IUI but it was failed in 7th week and then found Polyps. No mail factor. I have PCOS and my menstrual cycle is 37 days long. If I will go for polyps removal in June then can I try in July, How is the uterus linging after polyps removal? I am 33 yrs old and living in USA.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012