Have uterus infection, white smelly discharge with itching. Virgin but had anal sex. STD?

me and my boyfriend had anal sex a lot of time and he uses a lot of saliva as a lebricant i kn it s wrong but we never had sex in my vagina somtimes he toughs my vulva from outside only but we neva had direct i noticed some mucus it has no colour like water nd so mucus then i had a discharge white with smell but it didn t bother me after a month i went to a doctor nd i told him about this discharge he gave me cebro felx and after that the discharge became so itchy and to let you kn that i am a vergin,so i went to another doctor and it turn out to be i have utruse infection and very severe and to let you know again we never had actual sex but anal...they gave me a lot of treatments now after two months i have pain in my pelvic side please tell me do i have std or what is this?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012