Have uterine fibroids and bilateral polycystic ovaries. Missed period, growing breasts and belly. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

i have been diagonised with uterine fibriod 1.4cm and bilatera polysctic ovaries . is almost 2 mths that i missed my period my belly and breast seems to be growing bigger dailyso i an wondering if i am preganant even though the dr. did an internal ultra sound. I never had an irregular period before andd i had unprotected sex on day after my last period which was 26thfebruary 2013
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013