Have uterine fibroids. Should I take Sevista or get surgery done?

Have been prescribed Sevista 120. Shall i try and pass time (what is succes rate ?) or Go for surgery and wind up the trouble. My age 38 completed. Family completed with a son of 11 yrs old. Menstrual cycle average Quarterly for max three days unpredictable. Uterus is anteverted and bulky 11.8 cm x 8.5 cm, volume 39.2 cc with with evidence of multiple myometrial mixed echogenic fibroids larger two measure approx 6.8 x 7.5 cm in posterior myometrial of fundus and approx. 4.9 x 5.0 cm in body posteriorly causing bulge in serosal outline. Larger one is pushing endometrium anteriorty and endometrium measures approx 7.3 mm few small subcentimeter hypoechoic fibroids are seen in distal body and cervix . Pap Smear - Reactive cellular changes associated with immflamation or repair are present.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012