Have uterine fibroids. History of pulmonary embolism, low Hb. Abdominal lump, weight loss. Worried

Over 10 years ago i was found to have large uterine fibroid plus several smaller ones. They say this large fibroid obstructs my right ovary but they believe that it it is infact a fibroid and have offered hysterectomy which i have refused. Obviously my only concern over these years if that i have read online that ovarian tumours can be mistaken for fibroids. 3 years ago i suffered a dvt (which was misdiagnosed by my doctor) which led to a Pulmonary Emblosim. I am not a smoker, not overweight, and there was no explanation for why i had developed a DVT. They said that my fibroid would not be connected in this. A year ago i was admitted to hosptial with dangerously low haemoglobin levels which they put down to my blood loss due to my fibroid. However of late, i am concerned that i feel the lump in my lower abdomen that seems to move side, depending on how i lay, but reduces when i go to the loo. I would also point out that i noticed this over a year ago after losing 2 stone on a diet. I have now got myself stressed that could this so called fibroid actually be an ovarian tumour.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013