Have uterine cysts. Getting lower back pain, pelvic pressure, constipation and frequent urination. Any advice?

Hello. I have had troubles with what I ve been told are uterine cysts for for about 4 years now (after the birth of my 2 children I had an endometrial ablation for heavy bleeding and pain). I ve had 3 intrauterine ultrasounds that apparently show the cysts. Most times the symptoms are the same - (before - headaches, dizziness ) and then lower back pain (sometimes in my thighs, too), pelvic pressure and usually some breaking point (a time where I remember acute pain). Then I seem to quickly gain nearly 10 lbs and have fullness and a protruding belly. I am having trouble going to the bathroom (constipation and frequent urination ...but with good output). I was 3 days late for my last period. I woke 2 nights ago with what seemed like my water breaking (I am not pregnant) - it was translucent-brownish discharge that I could not stop, yet it was slow. I then passed 2 very large (apple-ish sized) clots, but no pain. The watery discharge ceased and now I keep passing clots of varying sizes (for 2 days). I still have not lost the weight that quickly came on and my abdomen feels full and I feel like I can not empty out my bowels. Last night my husband woke me 3 times thinking I had a fever, but I just end up sweating and not having a fever. I am currently posted in Cairo, Egypt, with the US Embassy. We have medical care, but it s not very specialized. Suggestions?! ps - I take 100 mg of Zoloft , 50 mg Thyroid meds, a multi-vitamin, a fish oil pill and iron (was told I was anemic) daily. I am 36 years old.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013