Have urination problem. Why am I not able to control it? Why do I leak at night?

Hi, I am 25 years old and recently married. I weigh 106 kgs. I am facing urination problem. Once i get the sense to urinate, i am not able to hold it until i reach washroom. I am urinating in my pants. this happens in the day from past 3-4 months. recently from 1 month i have been urinating few drops during night. After i sense something is wet then i got to know that i am urinating. I have checked if i am a diabetic 6 months back. I am not a diabetic. I did not check recently. What is my problem... I am very embarrassed. please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012