Have urinating urge, less urine. Have taken monotrim, canestan cream, for infection, had blood in urine, pain, thrush

Hi I went to dr last week with a bad kidney infection hurt when I went to toilet also alot of blood and when I sat down it was sore dr gave me monotrim tablets for 5 days and cantestan he cream as I suffer alot with thrush I had a sore at vagina wall

Now tablets have finished I do feel better but I am going to the toilet an awful lot with going and not alot of urine coming out and then 5 minutes later need to go again

Should I go back to dr
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013