Have urinary infection, burning pain, blood in urine. Tetralysal for this condition?

i have a urinary infection and have been drinking copious amounts of water and cranberry juice , i have woken up this morning with burning pain and blood in my urine , i have found some 300mg tetralysal in my medicine cupboard and have taken one as i have read they can be used for urinary infections , my gp doesnt open until 8.30 and i/m not guaranteed an app how can i stop peeing blood and are the t, thanks in advance, louise
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012