Have urethra irritation after masturbating. Have black spot on tip of urethra. Cause?

Hi I ve had some urethra irritation lately. I thought it was a uti so I was drinking cranberry juice and it gets better but it seems to get worse after I masturbate. The feeling feels like a little stinging in the urethra the only unusual thing is that I have only noticed this lately because I haven t had sex with my girlfriend in over a month and want to know what this is. It gets better when I don t masturbate but when I do the rest of the day I have an irritation when it rubs on my clothes. I ve also notice a little black spot on the tip of my urethra and am wondering if that is causing the problems.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013