Have upward curvature on circumcised penis. Why is frenulum tight when erect?

I m 27 years old and just now understand that I am circumcised. Ive done some research today and found out about loose circumcision . The thing is, I m rotated counterclockwise, but start halfway up the shaft where the skin changes. Also, starting from the base I have slight upward curvature, then halfway up it slightly down and left. And to be more in depth, I just discovered that I have a skin bridge, which exists only on the scar ring. Oh, it may look small, but its quite intricate. The skin bridge has three holes, one of which is on the other side of the frenulum. This means I can slide a safety pin through each. This skin bridge is all on the underside. Finally, my frenulum is tight when erect. The curvature, rotation, and tight frenulum are all uncomfortable during sex. This something I decided to live with and embrace under the assumptions that I was born this way, but the truth is that I had a failed circumcision. I don t really know what to ask. I m feeling a lot of shock right now.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012