Have upset stomach and chest pain. Hurts while taking deep breath. Had Sushi. Remedy?

For lunch i had sushi and then i started to feel sick first i felt green, my stomach was just spining round in circles, then about 4 hours later i got home from uni, and i started to get chest pain, basically the chest pain is consistent and when i take a deep breath in it hurts alot, i have no idea if sushi poisoning ? can cause that, however im not to worried about being sick, just the chest pain im worried about. I am non asthmatic, nor am i a smoker.

what do you suggest it is and what should i do ?

thank you :)
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013