Have unusual excessive bleeding. Had anal sex. Had fissure before. What to do?

i havnt anal played in a while and tonight i had a go. i used a medium plug that used to be easy. it felt a lot tighter then normal, asitwould, but i still thought i could get it in. It hurt a little as it got sucked in and pulled out but not extremely.. followed by it came a lot of blood. More then ive seen before. a big pool of bright red thick blood... I have had a fissure before and its not that. i think i know whats happened, What should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013