Have unsuccessful IUI. Advised for IVF. Missed periods. On orgamed. Started mild fever and body ache. Concerned

I ve been under treatment for infertility related problem. I ve had IUI twice. But unsuccessful. My doctor has advised me for IVF . I m preparing for that too. But in the mean while I missed my period last month. Urine test suggest Negative. So, I m presently going through the course of Orgamed for the last 8 days. 2 doses are remaining, as per my physicians prescriptions. But from yesterday late evening I m experiencing a mild fever but huge body aches specially in my lower body. Please suggest which drug should I take to control this ache which is unbearable. I ve already taken paracetamol but almost no effect.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012