Have unprotected sex, dizziness, headache, nausea, spotting. Pregnant?

Ok - so I m not sure if what I m going through is pregnancy or not. My last period started at the end of September... it lasted until October 4th, then a had a few days where I didn t have any blood, and on the 11th of October I spotted for a day and then my period was officially over. My ovulation cycle based on my period and my normal 30 day cycle would have been somewhere between Oct. 14th-Oct. 19th - I noticed the ovulation discharge about the 17th. My fiance and I have unprotected sex regularly - actually its pretty much at least once a day. I know we had sex every day of my ovulation cycle. I read that sperm can stay in your uterus for up to 3 days trying to fertilize the egg. My period should be coming any day now (I normally start by the 1st of the month at the latest). I ve been having dizzy spells, headaches (dull), nausea , light cramping, and a weird dull pain on my right side right above my hip bone - right by my ovary on the right side, along with extreme mood swings, and I ve been nothing but an emotional wreck too. I woke up today feeling nausea, when I arrived at work, I noticed that I have light pink spotting but only when I wipe... I waited about an hour and went to the bathroom again - thinking that maybe this is the start of my period - but the spotting has since stopped. I m not sure if I m pregnant. I read that implantation spotting/bleeding can occur anywhere from 6-12 days after ovulation - today would be day 13... I don t want to waste money on a pregnancy test, if its not needed. Should I just wait and see what happens? Should I break down and buy a pregnancy test? I don t know what to do... I m new at this stuff and I do not have kids yet, as I m only 23. I talk to people and about 50% say they think I am pregnant and the other 50% say that it s all in my head... Help!
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012