Have unprotected sex, bleeding, pain and discomfort. Negative pregnancy test. Check up required?

So I have been bleeding small amounts of blood everyday for the last 10 or so days. I have been having unprotected sex and we have been using the pull out method. I shouldn t be pregnant for I have taken a home test and it was negative. I have slight pain and discomfort that seems to come and go and it feels like it s my female tubing. Should I go in for a check up? I ve never been to a gynecologist , I m 17 so I think I should have already been going in for checkups.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012