Have unprotected sex. Delayed period. Tired, warm sensation in stomach. Negative pregnancy test. Cause of warm sensation?

Hi doctor I am 20 years old and have been having unprotected sex I had my period last month but it was only 5 days insted of 7 and now I am three days late and haven t felt like my period is coming and I have been super tires and i feel this warm sensation in my lower stomach . I took pregancy test a few days ago and it wqs negative. What could th warm sensation be from? Pregancy maybe?
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012