Have unprotected sex. Cramping after periods finished. Pregnant?

i had unprotected sex like we always have for the past 4 years i have never ended up pregnant but he joined the military and we got seperated for 5 months i went to see him and 6 days ago we had unprotected sex while i was on my period but it was the day before the last day of my period now i am cramping it kinda feels like im about to start my period again, could i be pregnant? either way when is the best time to take a prgnancy test? am or pm and how long after we have sex, i dont have a regular cycle i normally bleed every 3 months somtimes 4 i am 20 yrs old
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012