Have unexplained infertility, had an abortion. Ejaculation not possible now. Help?

hi there my dr has told me i have unexplained infertility although i did get pregnant and had an abortion years ago and me and my partner are desperate for a baby he is a dad already but now he is older he is unable to ejaculate so as you can see conception is near impossable and my man is to proud to go get seen by a dr so im asking if there is any medications that i could try to premote ovullation and if there is some medication that might make my partner ejaculate please? thanks. steph
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012