Have undergone left radical nephrectomy, bilateral ovarian cystectomy, have been told to be prone to kidney cyst. Advise?

Hi Dr. Sree Bhushan. My name is Rose and had a left radical nephrectomy 2 months ago because of a 4 cm septated renal cyst with parietal calcifications and Bosniak grade 3.I also had bilateral ovarian cystectomy in March 2012. I have been told that I am prone to have cyst in the other kidney as well because very often these things happen to bilateral organs. May I have your advice please? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012