Have underdeveloped penis, testis, premature ejaculation, less body, facial hair. What to do?

Hi sir i am writting this message because i have a penis related problem
sir my problem is that i have a undevloped penis and testies , i think this is because i used to pull my penis back side from my hands to pleasure myself at very early age.
At present i am 21 but my penis size is 3 inches when flacid and 4.5 inches when erect, sometimes i couldn't feel that i have a penis. my erection did not lasts more than 30 sec and i ejaculate within 1-2 minutes while masturbating .
i also do not have beard and have a very thin mostaches which is almost invisible i think this is due to my undeveloped testies due to less testosteron in my body.

sir give me some suggestions what i have to do to solve this problem.
seriously require someones help....
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013