Have underarm pain. Taking Femilon contraceptive pills. History of molar pregnancy. Worried

I am 29 yrs old presenty suffering from underarm pain.I feel this pain majorly in my left armpit and sometimes in my right armpit aswell.I have thoroughly searched there is no lump,nodules in my armpit and nothing on both of my breasts.They are soft and there is no change of colour of my nipples,there is nothing hard that i can feel.I was on Femilon contraceptive pills for past three months after suffering from molar pregnancy I stopped the pill as per my doctor s advice on 15th this month .Earlier my doctor told me that this is the side effect of my pills but i have stopped it on 15th of this month and still i am having my underarm pain and let me tell you there is no pain in my breasts.They are soft and normal.Please advice.Currently i am having Fertisure and Folic acid tablets since i have started trying to conceive once again.Pleas advice is there anything to get worried baout?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013