Have underactive thyroid and anovulation. Taken Eltroxin. Will ovulation return to normal when thyroid is balanced?

I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid and anovulation 6 weeks ago. We ve been TTC our 2nd baby for 2yrs and have had one late mc at 16 weeks exactly one yr ago. I started off on 100mcg of Eltroxin but this has now been raised to 125mcg since yesterday. My question is, when my thyroid is balanced out should my ovulaion return to normal? or are there usually other underlying factors that are preventing me from ovulating? I have had blood tests for check my FSH , LH and prolactin but do not have these results yet. I m jus trying to find out more about hypothyroidism as it s all new to me.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013