Have underactive thyroid. Night sweats, tender breasts, spotting, painful. Taking Elleste

Hi I will be 57 in March, I thought I had stopped my period December 2011. About April 2012 I was diagnosed with an under active Thyroid . I was also getting very bad night sweats . So the doctor put me on Elleste Solo 2mg, as I also have a marina coil. I am also taking Levothroxine 75mg. December 2012 I started getting hot night sweats again, and my breasts were tender. Needless to say I had a full blown period for about 7 days with red blood . Also for days after that got a smear of blood when I wiped myself. I went back to my doctor who said that was ok just part of going through the change. Today again I have smears of blood when I wipe myself but also a pain on my left hand side it comes and goes like a sharp needle pain. I would be pleased if you could tell me should I go back to my doctor, or this is all part of the change. Thanking you Susan Thomas
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013