Have under eyes darkness, been stressed. What can help get rid of them?

Hi i am femail and 46 years old. Since the birth of my daughter 9 years ago i have developed very noticable under eye bags. I eat healthy and drink the recomended daily amount of water. I sleep 8 - 10 hours a night. Iv tried all the top end creams ext. These are starting to effect my self confidence, more so that i have seporated from my marriage i want to start dating again but am very awere i have these bags. I cant afford surgery as i am on benafits and am on a low income. Feel i am in a catch 22 situation. Please help. What can i do to rid me of these unsightly under eye bags. Kind regardes mrs murray.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013