Have uncontrollable clenching in ears, inflammation. What anti depressant could help?

I currently have uncontrolable clenching which is causing horrible ringing in my ears. I have been seeing a TMJ specialist, who does not belive in prescriptions to help with clenching. I have inflammation that is not going away with Aleve or ibuproben. I sleep with a night guard, which is not helping my clenching during the day. What anti depressant could help with my clenching during the day and or inflammation prescriptions could resolve this problem?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013