Have unbalanced testicles. Pain, discomfort. Suggest treatment

hi doctor i have testicle problem because of unbalance. my left side testicle size is larger that right side and when stand or walking for a long duration the big one testicle became painful and feeling uncomfortable and result is not in position to work more. After getting rest again we getting some relief. Please doctor help me and suggest me for medical treatment. I am for away from town and doing job in hydro power and there fore it is difficult to contact the doctor. Please suggest it is my humble request to all of you. Regards RAJ
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013