Have ulcerative colitis. Feeling lightheaded and chest pain. MRI and stress test normal. Cause?

Hi. I have had chest pain and lightheadedness both during light exericise and at rest. Also I can get some of these symptoms during cold weather. I am 30 years of age and about 155 pounds. I have low blood pressure but normal and also normal lipid levels. I have ulcerative coliits. A stress test and cardiac mri of the heart came back normal; same for echocardiogram . I was wondering what could cause these symptoms.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013