Have ulcer and a long medical history. All tests done and no medication now. What to do?

I just want to find out what does this mean? my endoscopy results stated ; The lesser curve side of the stomach was poorly distensible. The body and antrum had congested and adematous mucusa. the pyloric ring was round. the doudenal bulb was deformed due to external compression. there were multiple ulcers in the doudenal bulb. One of the ulcer crater looks like an infiltration from the pancreatic mass. the second and third portion of the doudenum had normal looking mucosa. Endoscopic diagnosis states: Reflux esophagitis; Hiatal Hernia; Gastric Varices?; Gastritis; Doudenal bulb ulcers; T/C infiltration from pancreatic mass. For my CT Scan of the upper abdomen:Soft fullness is noted at the peripancreatic head,pancreatic body, and periportal region.This suggestive of a mass lession in the location. Portal vein appears deliated.There appears to an enlarged lymph nodes in the pancreatic0-doudenal,mesentry,paraaortic and aortacaval regions with largest measuring 2.53 x 2.97 x 2.33 cm and 3.80 x 2.72 x 2.34cm. Peripancreatic mesentric fat stranding is likewise noted. The left adrenal gland appears plump. The liver is enlarged with a span of 17.2cm. My Upper Abdomen Ultrasound states: Pancreas is prominent with slightly corsened echopattern. There are suspiciuos hypoechoic foci with ill-defined margins around the area of the pancreatic head measuring 2.53 x 2.97 x 2.33 cm and 3.80 x 2.72 x 2.34cm. Impression is Prominent pancreas with suspicious peripancreatic nodules or newgrowth
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013