Have typhoid. Taking indocin200, olzep-d. Started loose motion, allergy all over body. Should I stop medicine?

Hi,Am suffering from typhoid ,doctor prescribed indocin200,olzep-d,phase-am,himococid for the last 2weeks course.After 2weeks course i have loose motion.The last course has started since yesterday.she prescribed olzep-d,woflox,multivitamineral softgels,....Lootion motion hasnt stopped yet plus ive allergy all over my body so again i visited her today.She prescribed darolac,calapure,redeotil and setr something which is not visible.She injected me as well.After 30mints it was fine.Now again i could still see allergy all over my body.i just wanted to know y am getting allergy? Should i stop my course medicine.Please advise..
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012