Have typhoid, Montoux test shows redness. Should I do chest radiology to confirm recurrence of TB?

Hi, wanted a little help regarding TB relapse. I was infected and treated with Pulmanory and Extra pulmonary TB ( Lymph nodes and abdomen) back in 2008. I took a course for 6 months post which my doctor adviced me to dicontinue. Again, in 2010 the TB relapsed since the course was not fully done in 2008. This time I took the complete treatment for 9 months. Post that the sputum culture was negative. Last month I was diagnosed with Typhoid . Just to make sure that TB was not relapsed, I did a chest x-ray which showed fibroses (earlier x-rays in 2008 & 2010 showed the same post treatment). So, I did a sputum APF test and a Montoux was test. The sputum test was negative. However, the Montoux skin test should a 10*8mm redness. I have started the DOTS treatment this time, but one of my family doctors said that Montoux test it only suggestive. Should I also go for chest radiology???? There has been no coughing, weight loss from 69 to 66 i believe is because of typhoid. Appetite loss was only for a week during my Typhoid treatment, no night sweats , fever was experienced only for 3 days and it completely subsided post 1st 2 days of Typhoid treatment. Please suggest.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012