Have type 2 diabetes, joint pain, headaches, hypertension, depression, anxiety and weight loss

I m a 34 year old female, weight is 198. I was diagnose with type 2 diabetes . I also suffer from joint pain , headaches, hypertension, depression , anxiety and weight loss . I eat the right foods and take my insulin and medication everyday. For some reason I cannot get my blood sugar under control. It have been like this for 2 years now. It ranges from 200 and above to where my meter say HI. My endocrinologist change my insulin and took me off all my other medication including the 2 pills I was taking for my diabetes. What will happen if I can t my blood sugar under control? What is the cause of my joint pain. I had a positive ANA and went to a rheumetolgist. My doctors still can t figure it out.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012