Have type 2 diabetes and abscess behind testicles. On antibiotic and flagyl. Any suggestions?

Hi, I m 25 and I really need help! It may not be major but my quality of life has lowered significantly. I have an abscess underneath my bum (behind my testicles), and it s as large as my thumb (not the tip, but the whole thumb) and hurts like a *you know what*. It just burst and tons of puss is coming out and still a lot remains. I know the best way is to go to a doctor and drain it, my main concern is that I had one drained on my inner tight a month ago that was significantly big, and 4 months ago I got one by my belly button that was so big (golf ball) and caused me to go the ER for an immediate surgery, due to very high fever. Before that I ve had many of them though smaller on my inner tights, that left a bunch of ugly red scars. Every time I see a doctor is all about getting it drained and being on antibiotics , amoxicillin and flagyl most of the time. I do explain to them that it s not the first time, and that they are getting bigger and more common as time passes but they literally brush it off by saying basically, that s just my luck and nothing else can be done than treating them on the spot. I am very, very sick of it, people are starting to look at me weird as I look pained at school and at work. They obviously smell bad and I am just scared one bursts one day whilst I am out (happened once and it was so big it did stain my jeans, I looked so bad). There must be something else? What can I do.. I am very desperate at this point. One last thing, I have done some research and apparently they seem to be more common to diabetics, I have diabetes type 2 and am overweight; 5.9 220lbs (was 250), but my diabetes been top-notch-stable for the past 6 months and I lost 30lbs by eating healthy and exercising. I also have a good hygiene and wash myself thoroughly and daily. Thank you for taking the time to read this brick of a text, I can t seem to get appropriate answers from my local doctors I just want this to stop.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012