Have type 2 diabetes. Pelvic pain, lower back pain, gastric problems. Am I suffering from prostate infections or hernia?

hi dr. im 42 yr old frm india. pure vegetarian. i got diagonised as type 2 diabetic in a border sice 4yrs and was under food control and brisk walking. diet etc. since tis jan i had advised glycomet tab & now recently taking glimisaveM1 tab.. 1 tab only in morng aftr brkfst. now my augar level.. fbs is 98. ppbs is 174. and nite 1tab aztor10mg for my cholestrol. now aince many wka im getting pains in pelvics and now started pain in lower bk.. i got heavy gastric probs. and 2yrs bk i had gt operated for apendicitis. i dont have any urinary infection. no symptoms of urinary probs. kly help me.. whether i am sufrng frm prostrate infections or hernia???
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012