Have type 2 diabetes, PCOS, hyperlipidema, hip pain, diarrhea, gallbladder removed. Explain?

Hi I have type 2 diabetes ,hyperlipidema, pcos ,nafld, and for the past week ive experienced severe pain starting from the right lower quadrant thru to hip that kept me awake at night and diarrhea and then within the past several days I ve been sick vomiting, nausea , extreme diarrhea specially when I eat or drink and alot of pain under rib cage I ve had my gallbadder taken out bout 5 yrs ago I dont know what to do
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013