Have type 2 diabetes. Missed periods. Trying to conceive. Pregnancy test negative. Precaution to be taken for healthy baby?

hi i missed my periods for 6 days i have a 30 days regular periods trying to conceive,missing my periods since last Sunday the 13th of mail,i have type 2 diabetes ,out of curiosity i did preganancy test 2 times,turned negative,have little white disdcharge from yesterday,could there be chances for a baby,when do u suggest i take a pregnancy test and tell me the precautions i need to take to have a healthy baby with type 2 diabets if ia m pregqanant.very anxious fora baby?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012