Have two children. Having wrinkled stomach while on all fours. Suggestions?

hi i have had 2 babies one 7 months old one four years old ever since my first my stomach has been like saggy i have lost the weight and am in pretty good shape but when im like on all fours my stomach just sags like big glob of wrinkly skin its like gravity sucks my whole stomach downbut when standing up my stomach is flat and is a little saggy at the bottom and when i lie on my back my stomach sucks in what could this be? or what could i do about it?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013