Have tumor in ovary, pain under ribs, sonogram showed no stones. Going for hysterectomy. Pain due to tumor?

Going in for hyst in 4 weeks. I have tumor in right ovary . No pain in the lower ab, but I have pain in upper under ribs. Sonogram showed no stones. Sometimes I have pain after eating. Could this upper pain (under ribs on right side) be caused by the tumor on ovary? Should I have gallbladder removed same time as hyst, or wait and see if upper pain is still there after hyst? So confused as to what to do.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012