Have tuberculoma brain. Had fits, tong bite. MRI scan report is 5.2x 7.6x 6.0mm. What is healed granuloma? Time for cure?

sir, i am a tuberculoma brain person.fits and tong bite caused last year Mar 2012 after this i take treatment. MRI scan report is 5.2x 7.6x 6.0mm. treatment : only 2 month Streptomycine inj and still using tabs INH 300 mg, Rifampicin 600mg,benadon 20 mg,Pentocid 40 mg, folic acid 5 mg and Dilantin 300 mg. In Jan 2013 again MRI Scan report is 4.2 x 4.0 mm (healed granuloma). Sir, My question is what is healed granuloma? is it curable or not ? i am ver worry about this. how will it take time to curable?. because last time Dr told me that U will cure after one year because streptomicine inj. please give direction sir.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013