Have tube in ear. Prescribed antibiotic for bleeding ear. What to do?

I have a tube in my right ear. For the past 3 weeks it has been bleeding profusely. The last time I went to the ER they just gave me an antibiotic and sent me home. I m concerned because the last time this happened in my left ear I needed surgery. I don t have insurance and not sure what to do at this point. There has not been any injury to my head or anything of that sort. Just kind of started.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You said you have tube in the ear . If so then get it removed it might be causing the bleeding .
At present you require to take antibiotics and decongestants (both oral and nasal drops ).
You must get an ent consultation done do get the tube removed and get checked for the inside mucosa and the tissue whether healthy or not.
In doubt do reply