Have trouble finishing yawns and breathing, have attempted asthma test. What do I have?

Hi, I have trouble finishing my yawns and breathing . I also feel that I yawn much more than I should When I was younger the trouble with yawns went on and off. Now I can barely ever finish my yawns without a struggle. I have also had an attempted asthma test when I was younger but I could not blow into the tube that tests your air long enough and the doctor still gave me a inhaler/puffer. I also have allergies to trees, grass, and dust and this symptom is more common during my allergy season. Do you know what I have or do you recommend any solutions?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012