Have trigeminal neuralgia. Pressure in the brain and spinal cord. How long will it take to recover?

hi,I had no trigeminal neuralgia problem,but wrongly doctor prescribed carbamazepine 100mg,Itook it,17 days I got various side effect. Before that I had no pain,nothing my head,only left side ear portion getting pressure.after taking this medicine,my head felling loose,my brain and spinalcord getting pressure,I got more emotional,3months onward I have nt recoverd.always getting pressure on mid position of head.

Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013