Have tremors, memory problems and need walker. Had been diagnosed with MSA. Recommendations?

I am not sure if I have MSA or parkinsons as I have systems of incontense,,tremors sometimes, memory problems,keeping our chek register accuate,balance issues where i have fallen and even hurt my head ,it is difficult for me to walk without a walker or I need to use a scooter outdoors.My neuroligest diagnosed with MSA about two and a half years ago.So I guess my actual question is what do I have?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Hello sir,

Thanks for the query,

With due respect to your neurologist, the conditions that have similar presention are

1. Atypical parkinsonian syndromes like MSA, lewy body disease, progressive supranuclear palsy

2. A treatable cause called as normal pressure hydrocephalus can have similar picture

I think a detailed evaluation by a movement disorder specialist will be required. The clinical interview, physical and neurological assessment and if required MRI scan of the Brain will clarify this issue better.

I urge you to get the opinion of a movement disorder specialist

Hope this clarfies