Have tremors in the body, erectile dysfunction. Have depression

hi sir i am 27 years old, and my penis does not erect even if i try to do sex with my gf.i have try to do sex with her 2 times but does not get successful as my penis does not erect (I do have feelings to have sex though). i feel too much ashamed and in high tension . One more thing sir i am suffeing from a neurological disease where i have tremors on my whole body i am not sure whats the name of this disease i think its essential tremors or something else may be Parkinson s i am undergoing treatment for this from best neurologists in Pune. so may be it can be the reason but right now i m in major depression because i feel too much tired and does not get the strength or stamina to do sex , i am thinking to get marriegs soon but how can i satisfy her and how come we have our baby. Please sir help me i will be higly thankfull to you.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013