Have total blockage bowel construction, vomiting. On IV dilaudid. Will I be okay?

My sister is in the end stage of ovca- total blockage bowel obstruction - no more chemo- at home-with a DNR , tpn and 24 hour care. She hasn t swallowed anything for a month- lots of vomiting- this morning she has excruciating pain for the first time and began vomiting copious amounts of blackis stuff. She is now on IV dilaudid through her pic line whenever she needs it. We are trying to understand what time she may have left, as her family is scattered and we have been coming in alternately to care for her. If you have any advice we would appreciate it.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013