Have tooth, back and head aches. Am i pregnant and is it safe to carry after abortion ?

Hi , I think I might have a possibility of being pregnant . Its been a month now since my abortion . 2 weeks or a couple days under that I had unprotected sex . Now with it being 4 weeks , ive noticed being horribly gassy everyday . I havent been having an appetite , and ive been having alot of tooth aches and back aches associated with horrible headaches . Is it possible that I am pregnant ? And is it Safe to carry after an abortion ?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013